Friday, February 20, 2009

Amazing....

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.



Did you know God knew the events of today even before you were born? Every day of our life was ordained by God even before our own birth. That amazes me.

Each of my three children living on earth were knit together by the Lord. God has a special plan for each of them. I praise the Lord for their lives and for their futures.

Every baby is created for a purpose – no matter how long or how short its life. I praise God for the little ones God created inside of me whom I have yet to meet until Heaven. God had a great purpose for them. I praise God for their lives, even though they were shorter than I had hoped. He has taken the ashes of my grief and grown me and given me opportunities for ministry in ways that amaze me. Our God is a Great God!

God has a plan for you. God has a plan for the baby you are carrying. No life is wasted, no matter how short that life is. God has great plans for you. He has great plans for your baby. Bask in the goodness of the Lord today – of how He created you for His purposes, and how He’s created and growing your baby. God is good!

Take some time to go here and read in amazement how God grows babies from the start – it is an amazing miracle. Only our Amazing and Mighty God can do this! Praise Him today!

Dear God,

Thank you for how you created me – that all of the days of my life are written in your book. You have a perfect plan for me. Thank you for Your amazing creation in this special life growing inside of me. Help me to remember to be amazed at this baby you have created and are growing in wonderful ways. Help me to remember that you have a purpose and a plan for this little one. When fear comes to mind, remind me that You love me and You love my baby with a never ending love. I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.



Dear ladies, I am lifting you up to the Lord today - praying for comfort for any discomfort in your health (I rarely felt well when I was pregnant, so I have great empathy for you!). I am praying that the Lord would bring to mind His Word and His Plan when you find your mind dwelling on anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment